Complexity Complexity

Another version of this with some of the odd sounding notes in the beggining gone would be good (unless they've got a reason to be there.)
Heck, I'd remix this, if only I hadn't finished secondary school just recently. That's basically music = gone for me.

Just a thought Just a thought

Pretty good, I think the main thing you could try in your pieces is chords, working out what sounds good, and what notes go with what. It's what I base all my tracks off.
Try using the notes Bb/A#, C, and D. You can also use notes A and F, but use A as a lower for a darker tone at the end of a repeating chord pattern, and F for a higher, maybe to increase tension. Check some of my piano pieces, they use these notes (and their respective transposes) a lot.

soundhacker responds:

Nice, yh thanks mate :) I'm not a very chord person with this sorta style. I use chords for slow pieces of work. (take my strings world sample for example). Yh I'll try using chords more often. Thank you.

Strings World Sample Strings World Sample

Pretty cool.

If you're hoping to make a song out of this, try a backing piano, something soft like that to support the strings, maybe a hint of some synthy bells.

Looking forward to more.